We have been developing 240sxlisted.com for the past few months. Our intentions are to provide a 1 stop Nissan 240sx version of craigslist. Strickly Nissan 240sx related ads.We are Nissan lovers just like you, we have been in the 240sx scene for years so we know what you are looking for in a website!
6000.00 Dollar US$ Fabulous 92 240sx hatch Alameda
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Alameda, California, United States
Flawless condition one owner original CA car
Everything looks, works and feels like a new car
Complete purchase and service history including window sticker and all books and manuals
Never wrecked or abused
Original paint in flawless condition
Possibly the best one you can find!!
Contact Steve at (510) 846-1159
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
240sx sr20det blacktop s13 hatchS13 Hatch - Hemet (California) - November 2, 2016 4900.00 Dollar US$
1992 Nissan 240sx s13 hatch Clean title in hand Runs and drives very heathy Blacktop sr20det Stage 3 clutch Short shifter Silvia front end Front mount inter cooler 750cc injectors Walbro 255 fuel pump ...
Fully BUILT 240SX Z33 TRANSS13 Hatch - Bakersfield (California) - October 5, 2015 12000.00 Dollar US$
1989 240SX Hatch built Sr/z33 transmission First off this car is beautiful and perfectly built by Portland speed industry's car is one of the most reliable 240 I know starts every time always warmed up and treated like a baby maintenance always done....
Nissan 1991 240sx silvia NissanS13 Hatch - Escondido (California) - October 5, 2015 2000.00 Dollar US$
Hello, selling my blue 91 Nissan 240sx with 230000 on chassis. The car is currently not running due a broken timing belt tensioner bolt, that flew in one of the camshafts while the motor was running. The car is perfect for an SR/KA swap, i would fix ...